Step-by-step Guide for Setting up BSC (Binance Smart Chain) on Metamask
VERUM has been deployed on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) in order to avoid the congestion problems and high Gas fees associated with Ethereum. BSC is an Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) compatible blockchain, which will allow Verum’s users and holders to send and receive their coins in a fast manner at very low fees.
Going forward, we will transition VERUM to the Moonbeam/Polkadot parachain, to utilize the thriving DeFi economy that is being developed in the Polkadot ecosystem. When Moonbeam test net launches in Q2 2020, all VERUM holders will have their token swap functionality enabled to receive a 1:1 swap of Moonbeam VERUM tokens.
In order to raise funds for future development of VERUM, we will organize a public sale on Binance DEX in the coming weeks. Binance DEX is one of the most trustworthy and popular names when it comes to decentralized exchanges.
To participate in the sale, you would need set up BSC on your Metamask wallet. Read our step by step guide to know how to go about it.
1. If you don’t have Metamask installed on your browser, visit the official Metamask website for instructions about how to do the same.
2. Click on the Metamask icon in your browser window, and click on ‘Create Account’ to create a new Ethereum wallet address, or ‘Import Account’ to import one of your existing Ethereum addresses.
If you’re creating a new account, be sure to save your password and recovery phrase somewhere safe.
3. You’ll now need to change from Ethereum Mainnet to BSC Mainnet.
Click on the Networks tab, scroll down and select ‘Custom RPC’.
4. Configure the BSC Mainnet by entering the following details in the given fields:
Network Name: BSC Mainnet
ChainID: 56 (or 0x38 if 56 doesn’t work)
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com/
Click on Save after entering these details.
5. That’s all! ‘BSC Mainnet’ should appear in the list of Network names.
Stay tuned to our social channels for the latest updates of VERUM and more details about the Public Sale.
Telegram Channel: https://t.me/verumprotocol